Thursday, January 17, 2013

A fresh idea

I've been working on my Mirror Images series for a long time. I've completed three screenplays in the story and about half of the fourth (and what I think will be the final) one. I love my characters and the world I've created. However, yesterday morning, the writing bug bit me when I didn't have my Mirrors screenplays around to work on the the novel adaptations, so I started a new, fresh story...and it felt great. 

Writing without an outline is a lot of fun. I think from now on I'm going to set a certain amount of time per day to work on my Mirror Images series, but also set aside some time to play around with new stories. I have so many ideas that I can't keep them all bottled up inside. Hopefully the readers will enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. 

Thanks for reading.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment